20 November, 2012

Life in France

Sorry it has been a long time between posts, but as usual my life is fairly hectic at the moment. I have a rather large and looming deadline - that being my 90,000 word PhD thesis which is due mid-December. So you will have to excuse me but I will be absent from the blogging world for a few more weeks. In the meantime, these are some snippets of my life in France - which at the moment consists of cold weather, wine and food!








Au revoir for the moment, and I will see you all in December.

Thank you so much, Maria (aka Vintage Suburbia)

6 comments:

  1. Weeeee see you when you're in Melbourne! And you shall be able to have a break from the cold for a while :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a hard life...but from the look of that fabulous French food, you look like you are struggling through. All jokes aside, the weather looks just beautiful and terribly, terribly cold at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of you that you live in France. But not jealous of you for having to write a 90,000 PHD thesis! Best of luck with it!

    Emalina
    www.kikiandthegypsy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    It's Laurence from lost in the 50's. Sorry for the delay but I was quite busy this week.
    So I paid 10 euros for the 30's top so it's what I ask for it + shipping.
    There are 2 pin holes on the back and he must be washed there are some light yellow stains on the back of one sleeve, nothing major. If you are still interested you can e-mail me at brucker_laur@yahoo.fr
    I can send you extra details pictures and measurements.
    Have a nice sunday,
    Laurence

    ReplyDelete
  5. where in france are you!? i'm an american ex-pat living in france with a recent re-found love for vintage - i would love to meet up with a kindred spirit :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Rebecca, I live in Grenoble, near Lyon. If you are in the area, would love to catch up for coffee. Just leave me a comment here when you are in the region. Cheers, and thanks for reading, Maria

    ReplyDelete